July 3, 2019
When booking your boudoir session, you might be a little intimated when it comes to figuring out what to wear. We’ve got a few tips to help you out:
1. Wear what makes you feel sexy and confident! Most importantly, wear what makes you feel comfortable. If you put something on and you feel uncomfortable, move on to the next option.
2. Booking a boudoir session as a gift to that special someone? Consider what they like, too. Maybe your sweetheart loves you in a particular color, or perhaps they still talk about an outfit that you wore.
3. Opt for pieces that flaunt off your best features! It’s always a good idea to choose a piece that accentuates whatever features you love most about yourself. If you’ve got it, don’t be afraid to flaunt it!
4. Don’t forget about the heels! Putting on your favorite pumps is an excellent addition to your wardrobe. Heels can also come in handy when it comes to posture and accentuating your legs.
5. Never underestimate everyday clothing! If you feel sexy and confident in an oversized shirt and knee-high socks, then go for it! Not all boudoir shoots include lingerie and stockings.